Friday, June 20, 2008

Today's Thoughts....

  • I've been loving reading the responses I'm getting on this blog game thing some of us did, thats why I've posted them here, so I can go back and read what my fab friends have said about me, most of the time making me laugh which we need every day.
  • I think the sun landed on earth - ergo the heat...
  • I feel like the popular girl in school - I seem to have plans every single day/night and I love it
  • I'm looking foward to tonight - dinner and a show with a bunch of my girls
  • Then doin not a damn thing tomorow until I attend another show...
  • I only walked 3 days this week, which dissappointed me but I was just so damn tired yesterday and today I couldnt get up. I hope I'm not getting sick.
  • I have alot coming up this summer....Illinois for a week (What will I do without my girls for a whole week!!!), 2 weddings, Vegas, Shane/D's big party, Gramma's big party, meeting 2 boys, and then fitting in beach, outdoorsy stuff and the fair.
  • I'm really tired of our slug infestation we seem to have....2 of those bitches now have gotten past the salt!!!!
  • My girls get cuter every day
  • I'm finding out alot about myself lately and I'm really liking it. I'm also liking the fact that I'm so loved by all my friends. It makes my heart swell a bit....
  • My eyes are stingy today...am I still tired?
  • I had nightmares about a report I fucked up
  • I'm starting to get antsy to get back onstage again, but there's nothing goin on so I'm fighting it and I'm starting to lose
  • I want to be proactive with auditions in LA and what not but with gas prices I dont think I can afford it
  • Ahhhhh....soooooo bored at work...so bored.....

No comments: