Saturday, June 21, 2008

Darcy's...

Thank you D!!!!

1. I'll respond with something random (and probably nice) about you.
You look great in hats.
2. I'll tell you which movie you remind me of.
There's Something About Mary
3. I'll pick a moment where you got a reaction (loudly or quietly) out of me.
First time I went to RG and had to see you nudey
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
Hey Mrs. Morrison ... did you see who was floating beside you
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you (if good) or lie my ass off (if it's bad).
When I came and saw you in "Bash".
6. I'll bluntly ask you something I've always wondered about you.
What's a "guilty pleasure" show you'd secretly love to do
7. I'll challenge you to try something.
I think YOU should try playwriting.
8. I'll tell you something I like about you.
You're always willing to smoke, vent and let vent.
9. I'll tell you what book or song reminds me of you.
Meredith Brooks' "Bitch" (in a good way).
10. I'll gladly share a fault that I've observed and do so in front of everyone reading my blog.
You don't seem to know just how awesome you are.

No comments: