Monday, June 9, 2008

Today....

Yup, my 3rd blog of today. How many did I do Friday? Sheesh, work is slow slow slow. Not that I can motivate myself to be productive anyway. BLARGH.

I had a fantastic weekend. Friday night worked box office with little to no snares. The NB crew seems a little snooty, but whatevs. Had some wine at Bistro and caught up with Alex/Jenn, Kristin and my girl Terri came down as well. So nice. Relaxing. Enuff wine to sleep soundly.
Sat girls didnt let me sleep in, so did get alot done around the house. Laid out in the sun a bit, then got all dressed up and met with Melita and Jenn for our SATC dinner and movie. Previous blog describes all that.
Sunday - rode my bike with Miss Rose to Plums Cafe. We ate such good food and oogled the cutie waiter boy. I have bike butt today and my back is a little achy, but worth every second. After that I headed over to my bro/sis-in law's place for Sunday Funday at the pool. Always so nice. Then stopped in on my grandparents. Came home to vege, ended up watching Hairspray. Cute, Travolta was a bit scary as the mom.
SO I'm trekkin along. Loving "Running with Scissors". I'm still ok with the fact that I dont have a show coming up. I'm so busy still. I love it. I feel like the popular girl I never was. I'm truly so lucky to have so many fabulous people in my life. Seein even more this week.
I've got the Chicago trip comin up, my bro and D's Masquerade bday party, my Hush party, a summer bbq I need to get off my ass and plan, Vegas, Tai-Parker wedding, and just plain ol' enjoying summer for a change!
I'm still workin on my positive thinking. Trying to take things in stride, not let too much bother me, avoiding "dramatic" situations, trying to remember to do little nice things. Its going to come together, I can feel it! 2008 has been bizzare but good - I want to get better.

1 comment:

Rose said...

You are damn right 2008 is going to come together! You're doing great Jami :D