Thursday, June 19, 2008

Cuz I love the attention....

We're doing this weird blog thing on myspace where you answer questions about whoever asks for it. Its 10 questions and its kinda hard. I'm so godamn popular I have like 10 people I have to do this for! I will!! It may take me a bit but I will!! In the meantime, Beane was the 1st one to answer mine, and I dig the answers. So for some positive re-inforcement for myself I think I might post people's answers about me if they make me happy, which Beane's did. So his is below!!!
1. I'll respond with something random (and probably nice) about you.You are a straight up softie.
2. I'll tell you which movie you remind me of.Say Anything
3. I'll pick a moment where you got a reaction (loudly or quietly) out of me.Your divorce
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.Coyan’s gay.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you (if good) or lie my ass off (if it's bad).I first encountered you as one of the elemental marvelous hunger artists in the beautiful tiny, sweaty 2nd floor former Mexican office in downtown santa ana in 2001.
6. I'll bluntly ask you something I've always wondered about you.Whaddya wanna be?
7. I'll challenge you to try something.Women. (kidding)
8. I'll tell you something I like about you.Fearlessness, romantic nature, stamina, strength, loyalty to your friends.
9. I'll tell you what book or other literary thing reminds me of you.Rain by Shel Silverstein I opened my eyesAnd looked up at the rain,And it dripped in my headAnd flowed into my brain,And all that I hear as I lie in my bedIs the slishity-slosh of the rain in my head.I step very softly,I walk very slow,I can't do a handstand--I might overflow,So pardon the wild crazy thing I just said--I'm just not the same since there's rain in my head.
10. I'll gladly share a fault that I've observed and do so in front of everyone reading my blog.I haven’t seen you perform in a while but have thought in the past that I’d like to see you after going through one of those year long way too intensive badass actor training masters programs

Thanks Johnny

No comments: