Friday, June 20, 2008

Erika's...

I love my E!
#3 and #4 had me peeing myself...

1. I'll respond with something random (and probably nice) about you.
You're a badass.
2. I'll tell you which movie you remind me of.
"A League of Their Own"
3. I'll pick a moment where you got a reaction (loudly or quietly) out of me.
When you talked to me about a certain "relationship" you developed with a mutual friend
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
Golf Club
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you (if good) or lie my ass off (if it's bad).
Steven went to say hello to you at the OC Weekly Awards when you were still with HA and he hadn't seen you in ages and I thought "who's that hot blonde? I think I want to be friends with her"
6. I'll bluntly ask you something I've always wondered about you.
Will you ever be capable of having a relationship with a man?
7. I'll challenge you to try something.
Try not smoking a cigarette for an entire 24 hour period.
8. I'll tell you something I like about you.
Your ability to be laid back about everything
9. tell you what book reminds me of you.
"The Last Time I Wore a Dress"

No comments: