Thursday, June 19, 2008

Here's Rose's....

Love hers too - of course!!!!
Thank you Rose!!!!

1. I'll respond with something random (and probably nice) about you.
I like that we are always on the same page.
2. I'll tell you which movie you remind me of.
27 Dresses
3. I'll pick a moment where you got a reaction (loudly or quietly) out of me.
When we had the who have you slept with talk ; ) haha!
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
Puppy killings & beige boys. Harleys, House hunting via bicycles & Our Wine Bar.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you (if good) or lie my ass off (if it's bad).
At the theatre after your show…I thought you didn’t like me. And our first date. We were nervous. So funny
6. I'll bluntly ask you something I've always wondered about you.
Why aren’t you gay so we can get married?
7. I'll challenge you to try something.
Talk to Beagle Boy. Make 5 dates this summer with different guys!
8. I'll tell you something I like about you.
Your laugh. Your wit. Your blogs (esp. on other one!)
9. I'll tell you what song or book reminds me of you. (I have a horrible memory of books lately....)
“Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”
10. I didnt pay attention to these right off the bat so I've changed this one too:One word that describes you
Inimitable.

No comments: