Thursday, June 19, 2008

Alexander's....

This is so good for my ego!! ;)
Thank you Alexander!!!! Luv u!!!

1. I'll respond with something random (and probably nice) about you.
You have a girly side, and I brought it out :)
2. I'll tell you which movie you remind me of.
Funny Games...fucked up and funny as hell...we're both like that ;)
3. I'll pick a moment where you got a reaction (loudly or quietly) out of me.
During Beirut, after I had given you one small note. You totally got it and I was really moved.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
Luva
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you (if good) or lie my ass off (if it's bad).
I can't even remember the exact moment, but at that moment, I was instantly you're gay luva
6. I'll bluntly ask you something I've always wondered about you.
How in the world do you not have a boyfriend
7. I'll challenge you to try something.
Date everyone you can ;)
8. I'll tell you something I like about you.
The fact that you have the most acute sense of people and your gut reactions are always right on
9. I'll tell you what song or book reminds me of you.
Tear you Apart by She Wants Revenge
10. One word that describes you
Clumsy :)

No comments: