Friday, June 20, 2008

Misha's

I miss you Misha!!!!!!!!!

1. I'll respond with something random (and probably nice) about you.
You have always had an amazing ability to bring fun and life into a room.
2. I'll tell you which movie you remind me of.
I've never seen it, but I'm thinking Thelma and Louise.
3. I'll pick a moment where you got a reaction (loudly or quietly) out of me.
When you were crying about something in particular. It broke my heart to see you hurting.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
Louder, faster, funnier! (I don't know!)
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you (if good) or lie my ass off (if it's bad).
It was Vampire Lesbians, and you and I were face to cheek with Rick's butt, painting on a heart, though I'm sure I must have seen you before this. In fact, it was in a big floppy beach hat in a J. Marx production at OCC!
6. I'll bluntly ask you something I've always wondered about you.
Why do you have such crap taste in men?
7. I'll challenge you to try something.
Find someone to love, who loves you, and live in sin.
8. I'll tell you something I like about you.
Your smile, your energy, your exuberance, and your plain insanity.
9. I'll tell you what song or book reminds me of you.
Can't do it. My brain don't work like that!
10. One word that describes you
Nuts.

No comments: