Friday, May 9, 2008

To counter the rant....

Because even tho this week has been majorly fucked up. I am bound and determined to stay positive - GODAMMIT!!

So - got it off my chest last blog somewhat - here's the highlights from the week I had mentioned:
Monday night, support A in his game. Actually had a really nice time with he and his buddies, we then sat outside the front of his house talking. This is why he's still got a warm place in my heart. Those moments like Mon night are why I still luv him. Its 95% of other times I want to strangle him. But, thus is our friendship.
Wednesday night, T came over and we rooted on our girl on ANTM then had a shared cheer when the Tranny was finally voted off. Miss Jay - "The cover brings out the man in you". Sent us to the floor in hysterical laughter. Too much wine and fun chats the rest of the night.
Last night, as much as I felt ignored by 2 of my company - it was great to see Norm and catch up. He's truly a sweetie.
Tonight I'm pickin up my girl and we're headin up to the LB for some sushi, sake and good friends. I'm hoping for only laughs and loves and no drama.
Tomorow morning getting up at dawn to do my AIDS Walk. I'm so proud I raised almost $700. I'm the only one on our team that raised this much.
Sunday - mommy day. Still trying to figure out what to bring over for dinner but it'll all come into play I'm sure.
Next week better fucking rock.

No comments: