Monday, May 19, 2008

Seth started it...

I dont think a whole hell of alot of you actually read this blog page, but those of you who do and want to, for fun or boredom or what not - here:

Ok I will tell you things
A) tell you why I friended you
B) associate you with something - fandom, a song, a color, a photo, etc.
C) tell you something I like about you
D) tell you a memory I have of you
E) ask something I've always wanted to know about you
F) tell you my favorite user pic of yours (or whatever pic....)
G) in return, post this in your blog

Oh and here's what Seth said about me:
A) I friended you so that you could read my blogs the same way i can read yours.
B) Grateful Dead Fandom...possibly Scarlet Begonias.
C) Acting talent and freckles.
D) That one time when we went to that Brewery restaurant and then to the coffee shop. Good times.
E) What got you into acting?
F). How about that one myspace pic where you are making the "rock!" face?

3 comments:

seth said...

Ok, it is only fair to ask you the same questions!

Jami said...

Alright Seth...
A - Cuz you make me laugh
B - On here? - to read your live journal thingies...
C - Your wit
D - When you were in Shrew...the first time
E - I think I've asked you pretty much everything...um...how about...Are you a sports fan at all?
F - Our NYE photo

seth said...

I do not actually like to watch sports. Although I will play football sometimes (not well) and fence (slightly better).

But those don't come up much.