Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dreaming....







So last night I dreamed of Colin Firth. Ya, he's a hottie. He's not one of my main top hotties tho, but for some reason he popped up in my dream last night. We were at a lake (Havasu like) but it was surrounded by a forest. Trees, grass, flowers, birds - it was beautiful. I saw my friends on the boat. Colin and I were standing in the forest watching. Then we started kissing. I felt it. I felt it in my heart, my soul, my...well you know. We ran into the forest together to find a place to....well....you know. And we did. Oh did we. I woke up. I was so bummed when I woke up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried so hard to go back to sleep, but as you know once your up thats it. I wanted to cry because it wasnt real. I think I was sad not for the fact that it was nessasarily Colin Firth (not that he was a problem in any way shape or form) but for the fact that I miss that. I miss kissing. I miss having a man in my life. I miss being held, wanted, loved, touched. I was so disappointed when I woke up. Sucks. But, I've moved on. But had to blog about it. Because now all day I have been fantasizing about him. .....sigh......






No comments: