Monday, May 19, 2008

Romance....can I have some please?








Obviously I'm not busy at work today, so of course I find myself daydreaming, fantasizing, longing for love, blah blah blah. Maybe its because I'm in a major dry spell. Maybe its because I haven't had a real relationship since my divorce, maybe its because I'm just horny, maybe its because even though I dont want to admit it - but deep down in my little romantic soul I really do want a little romance. I do. Not a lot. Just a sprinkling please. Just a little something...just something. So - in the meantime - some of my favorite love scenes are here. These scenes stick out to me for different reasons. I'll explain each (in no particular order btw):

1st - Jeremy Northam and Gwyneth Paltrow in Emma - when he confesses that he's loved her all this time the look in his eyes....I could just die.
2nd - Scott Speedman and Kate Beckinsale in Underworld - maybe its just because both of them are incredibly H.O.T. but damn.
3rd - Brad Pitt & Gena Davis in Thelma & Louise - if you've seen it you'll know. SMOKIN HOT
4th - Winona Ryder and Gary Oldman in Dracula - talk about romantic....rawr! Gary Oldman makes you melt. He can bite me anytime.
5th - Donna Reed & James Stewart in Its a Wonderful Life - that proposal scene is one of the most romantic things I've ever seen. I really dont know why.
6th - Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge - brilliant actors - they just make me want to break out into song.
I'm sure they'll be more to come, but for now there ya have it. Maybe someday I can be kissed like that.......















No comments: