Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fairie Readings

Continued from before......
She gave me a Fairie reading. It was a trip. The day before Sonia and I for fun were just flippin thru looking at the cards, this is a large deck mind you. I came across one that said Peace of Mind. "I want that one" I told Sonia, then didnt think twice about it. That morning (Day 3) Tish gave us our readings. You shuffle, then pick 3 cards. The 1st one is your immediate past - mine was Kick up your heals. It proceeded to tell me that I need to be with friends, have gatherings, throw parties, have fun. I loved it. I was cracking up because as you all know me - this is me - to a teeeee! Each card comes with an afirmation - this one was "I am spirited, playful and fun to be with. I create ways to celebrate with my friends" How perfect right? The 2nd card is your current. Now, this one I pulled out upside down. Apparently if you pull one out upside down that means you are blocking this and need to work on it. Its not a bad thing, but the fairies want you to be aware that you may be blocking this situation and to be open to it. Mine was New Opportunity. Of course - THATS the one I'm blocking. As you know, I've been struggling so much lately with my life - where I want to be, what I want to do, trying to find myself and figure it all out, trying to be positive, etc etc - and there it was. Right in front me. Its there guys!!!! Its right f-ing there!!!!!! I need to unblock, to be open - to see things! Why is this so difficult right now? Ok, enuff of the side rant - anywhoo - Tish was excited when I pulled this one and told me be as well and this was the afirmation I really needed to work on. So every day I need to step outside and ask my fairies for guidance. This afirmation is "I notice and embrace the new opportunites that are now in my life". Friends I'm asking your help on this one!!! The 3rd card is your immediate future. Are you ready for this - I pulled the Peace of Mind. I almost cried. Even Sonia exclaimed - "Thats the one you wanted!" Tish smiled. That afirmation is "My mind is now peaceful and I know that all of my needs are automatically taken care of. I can rest easily, assured that all is well". So there it is folks. I really believe that if I do embrace these new opportunities that are coming my way, I will finally have a peaceful head! Help me friends! Help me see these opportunities! I really do think that my battle for being positive is helping. I handled the Havasu trip so much differently then I could have, I came out with wonderful new friends and this really interesting reading. Help me keep an open mind....

1 comment:

Jekkia said...

I am so getting those cards. That, my dear was a beautiful blog. I am here for you- whenever you need me.
Embrace the new- you never know what may grow like a beautiful flower with tiny budding fairies of love respect anf honor inside.