Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Heather's...

1. I'll respond with something random (and probably nice) about you.
I think about you every time I go into a thrift store.
2. I'll tell you which movie you remind me of.
Boogy Nights. I always want to costume a show where I can dress you up like roller girl. lol.
3. I'll pick a moment where you got a reaction (loudly or quietly) out of me.
When the back of your dress split during Sleeping Beauty...it was an outwardly quiet reaction, but I damn near pissed my pants.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
Go put your tits in, then let me see the dress
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you (if good) or lie my ass off (if it's bad).
You were Jody's stage manager for Boy Gets Girl. I was sad for you cuz I hate stage managing, but you were very loud and you smoked so I just knew we'd get along great!
6. I'll bluntly ask you something I've always wondered about you.
Have you ever really been in love?
7. I'll challenge you to try something.
I'm having a hard time with this one...I'm guessing as we have much in common, there aren't a lot of things you haven't tried. Oh! If I design a line of clothes, I'm challenging you to be my model (until Bailey grows up and can take over for you...)
8. I'll tell you something I like about you.
Ya got big balls, and I like that in a woman.
9. I'll tell you what book/song reminds me of you.
Baracuda, Heart
10. I'll tell you one word that makes me think of you
Envy...the way you looked in those elf outfits in the Christmas show a couple of years ago...HOT!!!!!

No comments: