Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Counter....

As Amber did recently - my happy blog to counter the negative. (Again with the battling). She's been listing things that make her happy - I do that sometimes too, so here we are for todays:

  • My "Help Assistant" on word. I've switched it from the paperclip to the kitty. I love her. I've named her Tiger.
  • The LOL Cats website
  • Emailing all thru my bored work day with Amber & Rose & Coyan
  • The Denist Bill got taken care of
  • Mark has scheduled our Draft Day for Fantasy Football
  • I get to see Dea tonite
  • I'm going to the Fair with Shawn tomorow - maybe I'll actually get a kiss?
  • I'm having sushi with Jess today and lunch with Alexander tomorow
  • On Sunday when I was on the fwy - some guy went skateboarding across the bridge above that I was about to drive under, facing the fwy, arms up in the air. I laughed out loud. It was so random, and I'm sure thats exactly what he was going for
  • When Haley cried on Sunday because she didnt want to leave me
  • Bradley Cooper
  • I read a script I really like, and hope Jenni gets to do it because I want to play Molly
  • I got to play with Alex's new kitten on Monday
  • I got to daydream about one of the soccer players
  • I sang along to Judas Priest last nite at the top of my lungs in my car driving home
  • I love that these bullet points will turn into little daisies when I post this blog

More to come. I will conquer this.

1 comment:

Jekkia said...

Awww I love this one. :-)
smiles! Hugs!