Thursday, August 27, 2009

San Antonio Trip Txts...

This may not seem funny to you readers...but this was our txting at the conference over 4 days or so...if you read thru super fast it makes us laugh anyway.....
J Are you on your way?
B Here
J Where
J What time did we check out on Sat morn
J What time are you goin down?
B What do you have in mind?
J 20 min
B OK
J C u down there
J Keep me posted on tonite
B Do you need a pack of smokes
J I'm ok
J I just fell asleep
B Are you done?
J Ya
B We are meeting in the lobby in the bar about now
J I'll have to meet you guys later. Is everyone going?
B Just Frank and Lorraine
B Are you sure?
J Ya I wont be ready for an hour, just let me know where you are at I guess later
B Are you napping?
J No I"m straighting my hair so I wont freeze the next few days
B Should that make sense?
J I'll explain later
J Are you guys coming back for dinner
B Yes but we'll be a little later probably about 630
J Wow
J Where u
J I cant find anymore wine
J WTF
B Spirt
B This is your people's song
B Did you hook up?
J You look like your hooking up
B Where are you
B Help
J You look like your enjoying yourself
B Your a big help
J She loves you
B Probably
J I could save you but I already told married british guy I was leaving. Just tell her you have a hot date with a cowgirl
B I hate you
J You love me. I'm just chilling in my room with a glass of wine not dealing with drunk tessiturians
B I hate you
J Hey maybe you'll get lucky, she wants you
B Did I mention that I hate you
J Have fun
B Its still happening
J Thats awesome
B No
J Just leave then
B You think its that easy
J I was just out front to save you but didnt see you
B You lie
J I was!
B Do you have an extra glass?
J What?
B of wine
J Ya. But your already drunk and have a lady to take care of
B 1521?
J What time you going down?
B Who are you?
J Very funny. Are you hungover?
B Tired
J Me too
B What time are you
J 20 min
B Its always 20 min
J I know but its always true aint it?
B Ok
J I'll stop by your room
J You have internet?
B You have Q-Tips?
J Yes I'll bring them, I'm on my way in 5
J Where you
B Lynch room. And u?
J Level 4. Wheres the lynch room
J Which 4 oclock are you going to
B I"m trying to find you
J I"m way in the back
J Where u?
B Not done yet
J Us eithier
J I'm surrounded by geeks
J I'm smoking on level 3
J I mean level 1
B I'm done
B Hello
J Where r u
J are you doin a breakfast session
B are u
J no but I"m down here now
B why
J cuz i want coffee and they have normal breakfast too
J you goin to the main lunch room
B sure
J when, i'm at for havin a cig
B I'm ready
J I'll come down now
B down where
J main lunch room i'm at the other end from breakfast
J I'm coming
J hello
B drinkin wine by yourself
J bout to crash, you hooked up with your wife yet
B I'll tell you in the morning
J Ohhh
J Down at breakfast
B is that an invitation
J if your hungry
B where praytell
J i hurt

No comments: