Saturday, August 29, 2009

San Antonio Trip Day 9 and the last....

I'M HOME I'M HOME I'M HOME!!!!! It was so nice when B and I stumbled in the door and mom and roomie were so happy to see us and my girls came a running! Smokie was also quite happy to see me! :)
Last day started quite groggy after our long day then long night of Tucson partying last nite. We headed to downtown to grab some breakfast and realized Tucson Brueggers Bagels is not as good as SoCal Brueggers. We hit the road. We're both tired, done and somewhat cranky I'd say. We trekked through the desert listening to Mo-Town and stopped for lunch at some truck stop. We had an absolutley horrible meal that reminded us both how healthy we need to eat when we return to town. Dont have anything really interesting to post for today except the long long long driving throught the desert. We both perked up and were so happy to see the Welcome to California sign.
I would say this is one of the longest times I've been away. The conference was fine, did learn some and met some great people to network with now when we need each other. B and I shared some fantastic random adventures. I got to see Texas and I doubt I'll ever be there again, unless I head out to see my girl N. I'm exhausted but so very happy to be home. Hope you all enjoyed the random bloggings of my adventure.

No comments: