Monday, August 11, 2008

Nonsense

I'm so tired. I mean tired from inside out. Too much. So a brain purge is in order. Figured I'd do one of my random thought lists. Cuz I'm just too damn tired......
  • Congrats to Erika and Steven. Thier wedding was yesterday. I was on set up crew. Arrived in LB at 8:30am with the lovely Miss Rose. Did our job. Wedding was lovely. Scooted off to Ritz to set up there. Reception was lovely. Ran home, changed, got the boy headed to Bistro. After party was lovely. Steven was teary. Erika looked beautiful. Her dads speech made me tear up. Love to both...but I'm tired....sooooooo tired......
  • Emotional couple of days. Grandma and Papa are helping me with some loan payments. This makes me eternally grateful because now I can breathe and maybe even eat! Yet it makes me cry. I fucking hate that I cant get ahead. I hate it. The ex is such a bastard. But here's family who helps. Its such a bizzare feeling to be crying because I'm feeling angry, grateful, helpless, appreciative, loved, torn all at the same time. WTF.
  • The boy is very nice to me. He's spoils me. I'm happy and terrified at the same time. Sushi and Ice cream Sat nite...my treat this time....so nice....I've never really been treated this way....whats the catch?
  • Been seein T & Ber alot lately. I'm diggin that. Love those girls. Free concert comin up in fact....Wed is it? So tired.....
  • I got to see mom this weekend. She's worse off financially then me. This makes me sad and cursing the economy. But she's happy. Thats good. We're gonna make it. We're just in a rough patch godammit.
  • The girls are getting along. This makes me so happy and relieved.
  • I have a handsfree thingie for my phone now. Its very bizzare to talk on the phone with this new contraption. I feel like a stage manager again....
  • Vegas coming up. San Clemente coming up. PSA coming up. Wine getaway coming up. This is all faboo.
  • I'm really really tired.
  • Miss Rose made me laugh so hard this weekend. I seriously think we may share the same brain. She's the best date ever.
  • Sushi sometime with Jess. Another lunchdate with my luva Alexander. This makes me happy too.....
  • I'm glad the happys are more then the sads. Its hard. Its odd. What can I say - I'm a fucking pisces.
  • I loved my bee response. Perfect laugh to start my sleepy sleepy day.
  • Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Rose said...

you're the best date ever! it's nice to have the other half of my brain in your head :)