Friday, August 8, 2008

Bees Knees...

I swear the most random shit happens to me.
So - I'm driving home from work today, happy its friday and the weekend is in sight. I have my drivers side window all the way open enjoying the summer air. I feel something hit my knee. I glance down. Its a bee. Yup. A bee. Little fucker I guess flew into my window and landed on my knee. This of course is while I'm driving. Instant reaction is to flick it off, which I do. This sends him to my door. Panic. I'm of course in the middle lane, so I stomp on the gas and pass the dude on my right and turn a bit dramatically into a residential street and pull over. The bee is now on my CD case thats in my door. He looks up at me as if to say "WTF!" I open the door and hop out, cig dangling from my lips. He's still looking at me as if to say "Now whatcha gonna do pussy?" I'm not about to be out done by this bee. I grab the CD case and slam it against the bed of my truck. He falls off somewhere. I leap back into my truck and slam the door and peel out of the spot I stopped in. Thank you universe for not letting him sting me!!!!! Lets just say I had the HeeBEE GeeBEE's the whole rest of the drive home.
Oi vey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just flying along the other day, crossing over the big gray hot strip where there are no flowers, and one of those shiny metal boxes comes right at me and I'm like WTF and all of a sudden I'm like transported into another dimension like poof! and before I know WTF I'm sitting on a limb of one of the humans and I have no idea how I got there, so I'm just about to say excuse me WTF is going on, and she takes a swing at me and I'm like hey bitch WTF and I'm like shit I need to hide, so I look for something shiny and I jump on it and she like grabs it and yanks it and I'm like WHOA and suddenly I'm out in the real world again and I'm like Ah thank you for putting me in the real world and then she goes and decks me and I'm like Hey WTF bitch! And then I'm like OK enough of your bullshit I'm gonna fucking kick your ass and she jumps in the car and drives off and I'm like Hey bitch come back here I'm gonna kick your fuckin ass right now WTF! Ow goddamit.

Jami said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Whoever did this - props!

Rose said...

whoever did that is FUUUUNNNY!!!!!!!!! Who knew bees did this?! any ideas?! (wasnt me... i'm too slow today, lol)