Sunday, August 13, 2023

OC Fair and Art in Laguna...

Had a couple of lovely excursions this week that I thought I'd throw into a blog.

Thursday night we did our McCoy Fam Bam OC Fair trip.  Sadly we were missing my two brothers, but we still had a lot of fun.  I really make sure to not miss this event as best I can because this is what making memories is all about.  Although I do think next year we're going to switch it up, take work off and go on a weekday right when it opens.  The weeknight crowds are getting to be a bit much.

There was also this really cool Art/Music Display they had in one of the big buildings that was fun to check out!

Annual McCoy Fair Trip

The tall boy crew

Pat and I opted for wine

Dad always treats the ladies to fine jewelry from Brenda








Winner winner chicken dinner


1st place

Our friend Jenny's Table Display

I want this table setting

Good Lord this is intense!


Just thought this was a cute quilt

Was blown away by this mosaic piece

Dad tried his best


Me & Pat were actually the winners


I love this so much.  LOL!

A lovely evening had by all!

That following weekend I had pitched to my little adventure group to hit up the Sawdust Festival and Art-a-Fair in Laguna Beach.  

It was a perfect day!  Overcast most of the time and not super hot.  Just lovely.  We hit up the Kitchen in the Canyon place I love for breakfast beforehand then hit both the Fairs.  Afterwards we wandered into a really nice wine bar and chilled with a glass of wine.  Talk about a perfect day!

Hell yes Pat & I split a bottle of champs!

The Saturday Crew!

My mom's good friend always has a booth at the Art-A-Fair


Hey I know that guy!


Random Alien piece

I mean we are mostly theatre people






Lovely

Wine at McClains

Love spending time with people I love!



No comments: