Friday, November 4, 2016

WeHo Halloween...

I am really loving this tradition and it's all thanks to Jay!  I head up the day before Halloween, hang with Jay and the babies and whom ever else may come through then Halloween we hit the Blvd!  It's a crazy amount of half a million people or so but having a home base just around the corner makes it so awesome!  This was the 1st time I brought my nice camera so I have some more pics than last year to post, hence, it's own blog.  Unfortunately my camera is on the fritz but I still was able to play a bit.  I This year his friend Josh from Austin joined the weekend fun as well and was a very cool fellow!

I have arrived!  The start of my fun filled weekend with this wonderful man!

Watching Jay do a hilarious monologue


Most of the day time we just hang with the babies

Time to party!

Boys and Babies

Sunday evening we headed out to the Abbey for dinner with his sis, Eric and his sweet mans Danny and my friend Justin met up with us as well!  We also met up with Jays sis and my dear friend Jeff!

Betty came for a visit!

A bunch of us decided on head pieces.  Cute little kitties here!

The most adorable bunny eva

The fierce unicorn
Justin came out to play!

Headin over!  Shot by Jay
Candid shot by Jay (May be my new profile pic)

Jeffy and I staring at the parking meter trying to figure things out. Shot by Jay

Cute Couple

The Abbey looked awesome!

Blurry fun. Shot by Jay

Halloween Day arrived and we headed out to do a little grocery shopping, have some lunch and pick up the adorable Halloween Cupcakes that Jay got!

A calm WeHo before the madness

Look at this cute kitty cake!!!!
How adorable are these cupcakes!

Time to hit the grocery store

Pre Blvd. Shots


The costume I threw together.  Candy the Clown? Or Pinky?

I kind of love this picture
But this is my fave. Shot by Jay

Drunk. Shot by Jay

A runner in the streets

A superhero in the sheets

Creepy!


The Photographer - Dr. Pepper!

On our way for the 1st trip of the night!

The 1st time out I brought my fancy pancy camera.  I didn't bring it out our 2nd trip out because it was just too crazy.  After trip one, we came back and changed or grabbed sweaters because it actually got a little cold!  Back out into the madness and round two Keeley and Jameson joined us!








Pink Perfection!





Stage getting ready!


The artist at work!



Josh's face tho...





YES! LABYRINTH CHICK!


Furries!



Saucy Eric!



Yaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!


Puppy!



I knew there had to be a Pokemon Go!

Dancing Tinas
Holy Shit we ran into Alex in the masses!

Kind of sums up the night

Da Boys!



Jameson and Keeley winning in their costumes!
These two


In for the night and a bit tipsy
Solo swim late in the evening and full of way too much bubbly!


Aside from over doing it and being sick as a dog on Tuesday (I don't even remember the last time I was hungover!) I had a perfectly wonderful weekend!  I met new friends, visited with old friends, ate some great food, loved on the pups, had a ball on the Blvd and had the perfectly fun filled Halloween! 

No comments: