Friday, July 1, 2016

ROC Race 2016...

I only signed up for 2 races this year and they happened to be back to back.  This is the ROC - Ridiculous Obstacle Course Race.  This is probably the best one for non athletic peeps to do.  It's fun and no one really runs.  It's a blast.  Roger was nursing an injury and I bruised my rib on the Rugged Maniac the week before, so - we took it very easy!  Holly and Roger are two of my favorite people eva and the three of us had an absolute blast!  The ROC Race people are not the most organized or together organization but the obstacles were super fun and we made a good trio!  Most of the shots are from my little waterproof camera, but I do have a few ROC ones in there.  They charge for their photos though so I only bought one.  The rest have watermarks but you can get the idea.  Sorry ROC - for the price of the tix the pictures should be free!  Rugged's are.  Ah well.  Great day and great fun with some great friends!

Ready ROC!

Selfie!

Waiting to start

The ladies

KT Tape holding my busted rib together

Roger was having way too much fun!

The Kirk's getting down

Hi Holly!

I apparently flew across for Roger to capture the shot

No Roger!!! You will not do it the wrong way again!
Jami went ass over head on this one.  Look whose wet and whose not and you see why below! HA HA HA!


None of us made it.  I was so sure I was going to but the the ball knocked me in.
Rogers down but happy!


I almost bought my succession below. They're pretty hilarious!

I can get by this damn ball!!!!
No I can't!

Dammit!

I got the farthest!  I made it over 2 balls!


Seriously love these two to pieces

The 1st slightly intimidating obstacle

Holly dropping!  Not gonna lie...my heart was a little fast after this one!



We rule
Not good for my rib even though it was the easiest wall ever

Holly did not like the wall all that much

Hubs and Wifey alway racing


Last one!




I'm not sure what this was....

Finishers and no injuries!!! 

No comments: