Monday, July 25, 2016

KB2 Wedding Bliss...

Saturday July 23rd one of my dearest friends married his beautiful bride!  With the events in my family that week, I wasn't sure I was going to be able to make it.  But things worked out and being with friends watching more friends exchange vows was exactly what I needed.  They tied the knot at The Muckenthuler in Fullerton on a hot as balls afternoon.  Katie looked breathtaking.  Keith was happy as a jaybird.  The day was full of laughter, love and happiness.  Congrats to my amazing friends!

I spotted Jeffy 1st.  We were so damn hot!


The Dormans

Tully made the ceremony

That's a happy groom!



Um...presh
Jeffy!



I think he's happy with the bride

Hello gorgeous!



!!!!!!


Table 6

Table 6


Fanboy


Fabulous


So many feels!


When they're calling all the married folks to dance...




Hi Keith!


Groomy!!!!








Sunset walk

Watching the fire sun
Silas making his move





The theatre pic!

Terri's came out way better
A magical evening!

Boogie down!
Photo booth fun
My favorite pic of Terri and I ever!



Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Bennett!!!!
XOXOXO!

No comments: