Wednesday, April 1, 2015

More pictures of S&A...

Brenda is on a roll with all these photos.  I'm loving it!  I also included a few I took that I purposefully used no filter because Casa Romantica is just that beautiful!

We're pluggin along.  Dave is starting to tweak scenes a bit more now that everyone is off book.  The dance (as much as I despise it) is actually quite cute and funny and will be a fun way to start the show.  Jeffrey is really coming into his character, it's so great to watch.  Bryan has found some levels that are wonderful and the Shadow Hamlets are really falling into a great creepy dance with Jeffrey that's going to be so cool!  Dave is super happy with my mad scene and suicide scene which pleases me to no end.  But I will say this - working it full emotion a couple of times on Monday was tough.  It's going to take a lot out of me to do that six times!  Plus starting that off with the mad scene.  Brenda and my scene is getting some more fire too.  She's only getting better.  I'm going to be quite emotionally exhausted after this one, that's for sure.  But damn will it be worth every second!  Enjoy the pictures!

Jeffrey Kieviet as Hamlet

So sexy!

Fencing lesson!

I was prepping for my mad scene - didn't even realize Brenda took this and I love it! 

Alex and Adam

I'm a dick

Bryan and Jeremy


Below are the pictures I took.  It's so damn gorgeous down there!

I mean come on

We're usually early - this is my carpool crew.  We were watching some crazy bubble guy!

Sunset Sword Fighting

This just made me giggle

Look at that sky!


Jill and Bryan aka Gertrude and Claudius.

Adam took this shot of me.




And I'm actually popping into this blog a few days later to post the crap load of pictures Brenda took last night!  I want to make sure I capture all the shots so I have them!  It was a long late night and we were able to watch each others 1st act room scenes which was rad.  Jeffrey and Jill were fantastic in their scene!  So rad and disturbing.  Rick's monologue is hilarious as well!!!  I sure hope we get a chance to see the 2nd act scenes as well.  Oh and funny side note - we used the gun last night and I think someone called the police!!  Oops!!

Rick (Polonious) embarrassing me

Jeremy ( Guildenstern) coin flippin

But daddy!!!

I love love love this picture of Jeffrey!

Don't die!

Bryan and the beautiful Jill!

Contemplating murder?

I think we were getting ready to dance, but I love this picture!

Alex as Rosencrantz

Can you see me counting? Lord.

One of my favorite mad scene shots

Love this picture too!  So ominous!

I really really hope to see this soon!  This is the shadow play!

Getting ready to make out.  Why I always have a weird look on my face is beyond me...

Love this picture too!

Goin mad

Watchin me go mad

Ewwwwwww!!  That's your mom!!!!!

Yup.  I think he's gonna murder someone

Great shot of Laeretes and Hamlet

Sword fights!

Stab!

Oh Gertrude how I love you....

I believe we were talking about his nipple pocket here....


Brenda is so artsy

Always laughing



This is certainly been an up and down ride!  Keep you posted - we open in less than 2 weeks!  Aaaaaacccckkkk!!!

No comments: