Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WBOD February 2nd...










Write about a kiss

Wow.
A Kiss.
I am a big fan of kissing. Seriously - bad kisser is a deal breaker. Kissing is where my romantic side comes out. I looooooove a good kiss. I love to watch a good kiss. In fact after I write my entry I'm going to attempt to post some of my favorite kiss pictures.

My first real kiss.
He was the boy I crushed on who lived right around the corner. He and I and some of our friends were always causing trouble. He'd hop over the fence into my backyard and scare us. He was so dreamy. We were walking around the corner towards his house one late summer night. He stopped and turned me towards him and we french kissed. Oh my God!! My first french kiss! It was so strange and foreign. My body got warm and I felt a slight wave of dizziness rush over me. I french kissed a boy!!! He pulled back and smiled. "Your a great kisser". I felt my face burn. We kissed again and parted ways. As I walked home I felt so strange, so different, so grown up! I french kissed a boy.

I of course could right paragraph after paragraph of different kisses. Kissing is one of my favorite things if you havent gotten that already. I'll try to highlight some of my 1st kisses with some boys that stick in my memory because, yes, kissing...ahhhhhh kissing.

I was standing outside the bar smoking a cig. He had walked away to take a phone call from his mom, sheepishly laughing at my gentle teasing. I leaned against the window, as he walked back towards me with that huge sheepish grin that I adored so much, he walked straight up put his hands around my waist and pulled me close. Kiss. A wonderful kisser. We stopped due to friends walking out of the bar giggling in our direction.

He walked me to my car. We had just met and had flirted all evening. I opened my door and tossed my purse inside - I turned to give him a hug goodnight and he came in for a kiss. Another lovely kisser. We kissed for a bit, I smiled. He fell back against the car parked next to me and sighed dreamily. I blushed. "You know how to kiss" he said with a darling smile. As I drove away he put his hand on his heart and gave me a smile.

We stood in the structure awkwardly. "I hate this part" he said. I laughed. "Ok, so I'm just going to kiss you now is that ok?" I laughed again, "Of course"

I was standing in the kitchen, battling a brita. He came in, smiled that smile and leaned in. The brita in one hand, my other around his neck. I felt his hand on my lower back and wanted to melt. Ooooh another good kisser.

There is so much in a kiss. It can be so many different things. A kiss is romantic, sweet, anxious, needs, wants, its the start. The touch. The feeling that overcomes you when his lips touch yours. If its bad, its ruined. But oh if its good....if its good it can make you forget you are. You can get lost in the moment of that single kiss. The look in his eyes as he leans in, the way he moves, the way he tastes, that need behind it. The smile when you part and get lost in each others eyes. Ahhhh the kiss. I must be a good kisser because I love it so damn much.

No comments: