Sunday, January 31, 2010

WBOD January 31...

I didnt like today's, so I'm writing Friday's.
The End of the Day.

Well, the majority of my days end like this:
Crawling into my queen size bed, black sheets and frayed red comforter. Arrange the pillows, grab my teddy bear and find my warm little nook. The mind starts to race. I begin the process of trying to quiet her down. In the meantime kitteh #1 hops up and nuzzles at my nose then takes her place against my leg near the end of the bed. Quiet mind, quiet. Kitteh #2 paws at my nose until I lift the blanket for her to crawl under and curl up against my stomach. Purrs and purrs. Quiet mind, quiet. I stare out my window. Quiet mind, quiet. She starts to turn and spin and dream.

Some days, if its been tough I cry. Other days if its been nice I sigh happily. Certain days it takes longer to quiet the mind then others. The mind never stops. I go through so many things, so many thoughts, so many wonders. Shhhhhh. I start to paint pictures in my head. My crush takes me in his arms and kisses me, tells me he wants to be with me. I take centerstage and hold the audience at my fingertips. I move into my new fabulous little apartment. I go to work to a job I love. I do love the end of the day, the time to crawl into bed and dream. Dream about what I want, what I need, what I can do, the world being a good place, everyone happy, people in love. I dream. Dream. I love to dream.
Sometimes I dream I'm magic. I can solve anyone's problems with a wave of my wrist. Sometimes I dream that fairies exist. Sometimes I dream I have a love in my life. These are the pre-dreams, the fantasies that fight off the spinning thoughts of the day, the analytical thoughts, the worried thoughts, the angry thoughts. I then drift off into real dreams, dreams that are unexplainable and strange.

My end of day today is coming near, I'll have a glass of wine, sigh into bed and have thoughts of the crush, of my show, of fantasies while kitteh's 1 and 2 curl up and fill the room with the purrrrrrsssss.

No comments: