Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Labor Day Weekend Shenanigans...

Despite having rehearsals - I had a damn good weekend!!!

Friday we got cut early from work so Taylor and I met up early in Downtown Fullerton.  1st we hit up Vino Nostra for some wine tasting - Delish!  Then dinner at Chomp.  After that we hit up Monuments playing over at Stages Theater.

Terri and Matt Tully (Stages Photo)

Terri and Matt Tully (Stages Photo)

Paul Burt and Matt Tully (Stages Photo)
I had really wanted to see this to support one of my besties - T!  But before I got there I've been hearing really great things for weeks.  They got great reviews and everyone has seemed to enjoy it!  So I was doubly excited to see it!  My only complaint was it was long.  Almost 3 hours.  Yikes!  But other than that it was great!  The acting was fantastic all around.  The show is a dark comedy and quite the mind fuck as you get more into it.  It's one of those shows you try to follow along but still leave wondering what exactly it was about - but in a good way.  Was it a dream?  Was it an augmented reality?  Who knows - but damn if it wasn't a fun ride.  Congrats to the cast and Stages for a great show!

Saturday afternoon/eve was puppies and dinner over at Dad's house.  Jon is in town and I was so excited to see him!!!  We had yummy steaks and wine and just hung out playing with the puppies and visiting.  I love visiting with Jon and Angela.  So awesome to squeeze them.

Wrigley is so chill!

Love this guy!


Puppy kisses

Seriously

I mean can you EVEN!?

Jon shared time out with the boys.
Sunday was Street Fair!!!  Jon wanted to make sure he was in town for this since he had so much fun last time.  We met at my house and walked over.  The only bummer was we were really missing Shane and Danelle and the Sumi's this year.  So our crew was much smaller but still so much fun!

Love!
Our 1st stop of course was El Buen Tacos.



Alcohol sales weren't starting yet, so we headed over to O'Haras knowing we could get our drinking started in there!

The girls saw the camera

After this was abelskeever time!

Dad loves his dough!
Then over to Rods for the good affordable booze!

Angela had a bit too much booze

Annual Rod's Selfie!
This year it got crowded alot earlier.  I'm sure it was due to the amazing weather.  I think this is the 1st time in years it hasn't been a zillion degrees.  I also had a Hawaiian Pork Sandwich but it wasn't very good.  Sad Panda.  I did get me a good Mango Fruit Popsicle though!  Delish!  Angela got her usual cotton candy and dad a bag of Kettle Corn.  We had a great day of eating and drinking and spending quality Fam Bam time!!

Monday morning T, T's mom Cathy, me and my mom all had breakfast at a new place called the Scratch Room in Anaheim.  T and I have been wanting our moms to meet forever and finally they did!  Cathy was in town for T's show so - Yay!  Of course I forgot to take a picture though. Doh!  Food was good!  Not a big place but good food and a nice waitress. 

Later on that day I had some time before rehearsal so I got to spend a little pool time with my favorite people.

Love these two!
Talk about a good packed weekend of love!  I'm a lucky girl to have such great family and friends in my life!

Yay Holiday Weekends!




No comments: