Monday, January 6, 2020

Snow Play Day...

I got another one!!!
That's 2 now!!!
Woot!!!

Pat mentioned that over break we should hit Wrightwood again.  Remember this?

So it seemed every day we were trying kept falling through for some reason, but then - The Hernandez Clan mentioned they were staying up in Green Valley for a weekend and why don't we come up for the day.  Yay!!

Wrightwood was a lot of fun last year but this time it was like actual legit poofy snow!!!!  Green Valley lives in between Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead.  It's a bit of a windy way up there but Pat had me go the least windy of the two and I did ok! Yay!  It was an absolutely beautiful day.  I kept shooting random things because the contrast of the snow was so awesome!!

We rolled out about 7:30am and headed up.  We chilled at the cabin with them for a while then when her other friends arrived we all walked over to the sledding area Mandy had mentioned.  It was so cool!!!  Just a total random area.  Not somewhere you have to pay and they make fake snow but real actual snow!!!  I will say though - my tailbone is screaming today because it's not as smooth as a man made one but it was so damn fun! 

First up is just shots of me ooooing and aaaahing at the snow.

The corner of the cabin

So pretty!!!

I love the contrast!


SNOW!

Check out those massive icicles!

Just gorgeous





Then we headed out to sled!

Our sledding area

Heading out to sled!




Love us!

The ladies!

I totally look like a pro!





Then I made a sad little snowman

 Then a few of us went across the way to a fluffy area and Mandy made a real snowman and we made snow angels and played in the fluff!

Mandy Angel

Finished Angels

Brenda Angel




Photographing the good snowman

Me Angel
Then we walked down and I saw my very 1st frozen lake!!!


The kiddos

Dude it's a frozen lake!!!!
Then back to the cabin to inhale some lunch and visit. 

We headed back down the mountain about 4pm.  Unfortunately did hit some traffic but it was well worth it.

Such a wonderful day of snow play!!!!

I shall end this blog with the fabulous 80's photo hanging in the cabin.  It's fabulous.

Can you even?



No comments: