Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunday Funday...
















My friend who I lovingly refer to as my gay husband lives up in LA. The second we met we instantly clicked. We dont see each other very often, but when we do its like the time never passed. I love him dearly. A few years ago we were in show together up in LA. This show ran for a month Fri-Sun. To save on gas and sanity, I would stay the nite with my gay husband on Saturday night - we'd then pal around all Sunday until our show that evening. Our Sunday's usually consisted of wandering around downtown Glendale. Shopping, eating, site seeing, just mainly spending lazy time together and loving it. We started to refer to this as our Sunday Funday. It was really fantastic. I got to see my sweetie every week and we were the type that didnt ever have to have plans - we could just wander. Last month I went up to visit him - interestingly enuff - a Sunday. Since I had been up there - Downtown Glendale had built an area called The Americana. Its an outside shopping area with a trolley, fountains, etc. He was excited to take me to this new local. We wandered around and it was beautiful! I want to go back, maybe on a weekday when it would be less crowded but we had a ball - as per usual. We wandered around, ate sushi, talked and people watched. Yay for Sunday Fundays!










No comments: