Wednesday, April 3, 2024

March...

As per usual....just trying to catch my memories in one place!

My highlights from March...
 
For mom's Xmas presie - I got her and I a pottery class for two!



Can't really take a lot of pictures since it's messy

Pat made a new recipe - Salmon with a Meyer Lemon Salsa!  Delish!


We had out monthly pick up in Temecula.  Carol joined us this time!


March Europa Pick Up!




Love this woman!

Pat and I went out and saw Jazzy Steam one night

Pretending we're fancy


There was an event called the Woman who Rock Festival at the Fullerton Museum.  Terri was an MC.  Saw some lovely vendors, performances and then had a rainy late lunch at Mulberry!




Randomly ran into Monica!

Libby's Chix Alfredo

My Linguini with Clams.  So rich and so good

Poe wanted some

Libby always has to get a cannoli!

T, E and I got together for our annual Pisces Trifecta.  Brunch then chill time at T's new pad.



We loved the little sheep chocolates!


Mom had her St. Patrick's Day Dinner but Pat also made a cornbeef that was BOMB!


Took a random day off and went to Irvine Park with mom







Did a fun Multi Cache Adventure one day.  I still have to go back and final the final cache!


Sneaky!

Took me a min


Earned an unexpected souvenir!



Just happen to pull right up to this one



Had a rainy brunch with these lovelies

Followed the next day by an epic brunch at Spaghetti's!  May have over done it that week end, but well worth it!

Calamari, bruschetta and ahi tuna.  DUDE



The pretty desserts!


Took another random day off and did a hike with Cori!







I'm trying to take more days off.  Just to be.  Just to relax and enjoy life.  It seems to have sped up lately so trying to take it all in!  On to April!


No comments: