Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Halloween...

Not sure why, but this year we just didn't do as much Halloweeny stuff as I'd like.  Now - we're in the middle of friggin inflation so that I'm sure played a big part, but alas not as much fun events were had.
BUT - there were a few and here they are!

1st Halloween in our condo so I decorated to the nine!






I took videos mainly but sadly they won't friggin upload!

Saw lots of rad decor throughout the season.

This neighbor is rad


Love Chris's photo ops!


Our place at night!



Mom always has a good table set up










Idea for next year?



WTF is this?!?!



We made it to Knotts Haunt!  That was our one outing and it was a blast!  Thank you Taylor!





Mandy of course looking all cute

Me...not so much





I did quite a bit of Fall/Halloween baking and of course drank out of my Halloween Wine Glasses all month!

Snacks for the kid


Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles

Halloween Crack Candy

On Halloween Chapman always has a Pumpkin Pageant and Chapman Pet Parade.  Poe won 2nd place!!

How cute are we?!



This was my fave



These guys were legit!




I cant

He's a SMORE!!!!

That tongue

They won and well deserved

Maria is in there somewhere

Poe got 2nd place!!!

He just wanted to play with all the dogs

1st place and our tie for 2nd place



Always funny trying to get this group photo

Love my office mates

Hell to the Yes

Sporting my adorable backpack from Jay!

Then Halloween night, since our complex doesn't seem to have any trick or treaters, we went over to Shane/D's to hand out candy and have a lovely evening!

Vorhees Fam

Halloween Mimosas

Mom looking darling


I think we scared off the trick or treaters

Accidental killer theme



Selfie with Mike

Mama loves her boy



Best pic of the night


We of course had to stop by and say hi to Taylor!

So although a more mild year - as always - I always love this time of year!




No comments: