Monday, November 20, 2023

Creep it Real Festive...

Last weekend on a whim I pointed out this interesting looking event to Pat.
He was like - let's go!  And it's dog friendly!

I didn't have the wherewithal to dress us up, just lazy I guess, but kinda wish I did!  There were a lot of folks in costume and it was a pretty cool little event.  Mostly vendors.  Couple food trucks.  Scare actors milling about and a few photo ops.  My only complaint was I wish there was staff taking photos at the photo ops, because we never got one with all three of us because one of us was taking the picture.  But Poe had a ball.  Lots of monsters loving on the Pupper!
 
Tix were $22, it was at the Heritage House in Santa Ana - so why not!

Poe was ready

Our fave pic of the night!

Hi Darcy!


I wanted a pic with Krampus but never got the chance


Santa!

Wait...what?!?!?

This little doll was very excited that she and Poe shared a name

Poe making friends

So excited

Poe wasn't too sure about Georgie




A fun little night out for sure!

No comments: