Thursday, August 9, 2018

OC Fair 2018...

It's become an annual thing.
Dad and Lori, Shane and D and myself hit the OC Fair!
We eat.  We drink.  We play games.  We check out entries we may have (Lori Quilting, Dad Mosiacs, I need to get on the photography and Shane/D need to get on the woodworking).  We hit up Brenda and Dad buys the ladies jewelry.  We basically have a great time together!  Although we didn't eat as much as we usually do, and we did peace out a little earlier than usual we did still have another fun year as always!

FOOD:

They ordered battered Australian Potatoes.  I couldn't do it.

We ALWAYS get the corn!

Ice Cream and Booze

I scream You scream
GAMES:
I won a Cat Unicorn thing. A UniCat or CatiCorn?

Danelle won an Eggplant Hat

They were trying to win this giant goat...but no luck

She was happy with her Eggplant hat though

Very intense water race

We all look quite confused - but this is where I won the CatiCorn!
BRENDA/JEWELRY:
Dad & Brenda

Brenda posted this on her site!  Said "Always love to see The McCoys"

MY TALENTED FAM:
Lori won 1st Place for her Halloween Quilt!

Not my fams - but damn cool!

Dad got Honorable Mention for his Mosaic Fire Patch!
JUST FUN PICS:

The end of the night...





Thanks Dad and Lori!!! 

No comments: