Monday, July 2, 2018

More Geocaching...

Ok, I'm still totally obssessed.

I bought these little fantasy creatures to leave as swag!

So cute right?!


So mom and I took a walk one evening on the Santa Ana River Trail.  We looked for 3 but only found 1.  We probably could have found 2, but some dude was not leaving the damn bench that I think one of them was by.  Oh well.

But we found one!

Pat said I should have taken that pin


Mom and I after walking and caching!
Patrick and I went on a little walk around his neighborhood a few weeks ago and he took me to a trailhead where he knew a cache was hidden.  I found it!!!  Unfortunately it had a very large brown spider chillin that gave me a mild heart attack as well.


Swoon
One night last weekend Stacy and I tried to find the one at Pitcher Park in Orange.  No luck.  DAMMIT.  I want to go back and look for that one again.  I feel it should be find able.  It started getting dark on us though, so hopefully that was why we couldn't find it.

Then I had my Sunday Funday play date with my "hubs" and introduced him to it as well.  I know there's a couple in the Orange Circle and we found this one!  It's just a log - no swag but yay!!!  Justin actually gets credit for finding it.  We were in the right spot but I just couldn't seem to locate it.  Then I hear him "I got it!!"

He gets credit for this one!

Kinda looks like a pocket rocket...tee hee
The Geocaching peeps are also doing some kind of "Hidden Creatures" thing.  Basically the more you find, you get these little souvenirs that show up in your account. I've earned the Fairy and Bigfoot so far! I just need one more to get a Unicorn! Ha!

Also - since I upgraded to premium there are other kinds of caches.  There also looks to be puzzles and others things to try!  I can't wait to do this stuff!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to find more!!!

I want to Cache them all!!!  Get it?!  Sigh.





No comments: