Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Rugged Maniac 2016...

Alex enjoyed the race so much last year that he wanted to sign up and do it again this year!  SO - of course I was in.  He invited his brother and three other friends of his.  So Jami ran with the boys this year.  2 of the friends missed our wave but met up with us somewhere along the race. I brought my little camera and we all traded off taking pictures (Which I'm glad we did because Rugged Maniac got like none of us, dammit).  I was the only veteran.  Alex has one under his belt but the rest of the boys were virgins.  It was a blast!   Since you all have read these a bunch before I'll just post the pictures with some captions!  Enjoy!

On our way - Robert has already passed out!

Walter Boys Sandwich


Robert is a little worried

This was like 3 minutes in.  We were already hot and dying.

Look like you're running!
It was hot

Mitch was hot

Why you taking a pic of my backside?

That ant was THIS BIG!

So happy. 

Pretending we're running

Robert actually had an injured swollen elbow but he was pushing through the pain.

Alex was not.

Bromance

Seriously guys - stop taking pics of my back.

Rad
This is Dax - he joins us later

This is Judd - he joins us later too!

Alex's fancy Rugged shot


Backup at the balance beam

The boys are a little unsure
Robert finds confidence

He begins

He falls

The guy made me dance since I was a Weeple.  This was my attempt - made it across like a boss tho!


Easy Peasy for Mitch!


Walking

Still walking

I'm a bit short.  Alex had to give me a leg up


He hearts Mitch
Robert is hanging in there!

One of my favorites

That elbow is no match for Robert!


I rule!
Alex in the back. Lol!


Mitch smokes the rings
Here I go

Not pretty

I did not smoke the rings.  I fell right here-ish

Go Alex!

Go Robert!


Hey it's the other guys! Hi Judd and Dax!

Judd smokes the rings

Dax smokes the rings
Then does some weird twisty turny moves

Our team is whole again

Not sure what the eye thing is...

I don't know...

These tall boys had an advantage over us shorties.

Yup



I actually killed this but the thing ended so you had to hop in the water at the end.  So much fun!
Like a boss

Mitch has mud weird places

Alex might cry

Judd is excited

Alex hates these most of all

Pull Dax out!

He really hated them

"How do you pin these on?

Team photo!  Love!

Last one over buys lunch!

We hauled ass

Judd and I are the leaders


Judd and I were the winners

Waiting for Dax who was taking the pictures so he doesn't have to buy lunch

We're dying now.

No more sprinting


Why crawl?

Apparently something disturbed me on my elbow

I don't know

Flex those guns!


Go boys!

The new obstacle!  Sadly this is when the camera battery died.

Fire jump!

The boys in the back!
Dax competed in the pull up competition

Judd showed off his jumping skills

I love this picture

Team Awesome!
And delicious food and grub afterwards!

No comments: