Tuesday, August 13, 2013

OC Fair

I went twice this year!
I took my camera with me the 2nd time not the 1st, so just a few from trip one from my phone.  Enjoy!

Trip one with Dad, Lori, Shane and D:





Every year we go with dad we stop and visit Brenda and dad always buys us ladies a piece of her beautiful hand made jewelry.  This is Brenda and the piece I got.  Thanks Daddy!!!









Then I kicked everyone's ass, especially Shane and Dads on the water races.  Boom!



Trip #2 was with Jill and T.  We had purchased tickets for Metalachi which is explained in the prior blog.  Enjoy!

The trio of trixsters:




DIY Building





Love these ladies:

Dude carving amazing fruit:

Zombie Cake!!

I hope I do:

Stilt Walkers:

Jill and I got some cupcake yummies...cake pop for me and frosting shot for her:




Jill got a bucket of donuts - 30 to be exact.  They apparently left some film on your teeth.  I only had one because I was enjoying my frozen banana:


Look who we ran into!

Old roomies:




Later T got the biggest corn dog I have ever seen, and she finished it!  Well done T!


Fun Night Shots:







Creepy dude crawling up and down...well done haunted house:

Yup:



We walked by the "Giant Steer" tent and the poor guy was peeking out, I wanted to break him free




These are the animals I like to see at the Fair....fake ones:



Fun times as always!!

No comments: