Thursday, April 24, 2008

Today's Thoughts....

- I seriously think I'm addicted to sushi. People are addicted to crack. Alcohol. I'm addicted to sushi. I think I have a problem.

- I really wish these mosquito bites from my photo shoot would clear up. Why are they still here?

- I really want to go into the next room and punch the opera singer thats doing scales.

- I'm excited/dreading going to Coachella on Sat/Sun.

- I'm so excited to have the house to myself today and tomorow.

- I am completly unmotivated to work today, but is that really different then any other day?

- I find that if you stare at something long enough everything around it turns that same color as what your staring at.

- I have a test tonite in my class and I've only watched 2 of the 4 movies I was supposed to. I'm going to try to squeeze one in before class but I dont know...

- I dont understand why my body is achey...am I that out of shape?

- I cant believe its going to be May. I swear I just celebrated my birthday.

- That being said I wish summer would get here faster.

- A lady bug landed on my nose this afternoon. I'm sure my reaction was similar to the picture of the cat crosseyed staring at a bug on its nose.

- I think some of my co-workers are seriously mental, alot of them talk to themselves more then me...

- I think I need to visit my chiropracter.

...sigh....boredom....

1 comment:

Jekkia said...

ummmm sushi....
that opera singer sounds like a dying cow