Friday, April 18, 2008

My Man...

People ask me "What's your type?". Well, if you look at the past gentlemen I have been invovled with you will see that I dont really have a type. But I do know what I want. So maybe if I write it out the universe will take all these ingredients and send this fellow my way? Maybe? Eh, eithier way its fun to day dream. So here it is - my letter to my man:
I want you to want me. I want you to be funny. You've got to have a sense of humor or we'll never get along. I want you to be passionate. I want you to be good in the sack. Yes, I said it. I want to be satisfied. I want you to accept my independance, my sarcasm, my goofiness. You MUST NOT be allergic to cats. You need to be someone who likes to have fun, who doesnt take life to seriously. You MUST have a job. I will not support you - we will support each other. If you read my previous blog - BE FAITHFUL. I'm wary, I cant help it. Life has thrown me some bullshit and earning my trust will take some time. If you cant be faithful we cannot be in a relationship. I hope you like wine because I want to go wine tasting, and up to Napa. I hope you like to travel so you can take me to fun, beautiful places. I hope you enjoy the OC Fair - we must go every summer. I want you to be an artistic, creative soul. To love life and to help me love it more. I hope you like to eat - because I am not one of those "salad and water" girls. God blessed me with a high metabolism and I love to eat! I'd like a little romance. I dont need alot, but enough. Last but not least I want that spark. I want to meet you and we both know. I want that instant attraction. I want you to take my breath away. I want you to make me feel giddy and nervous inside. So there it is. CALL ME!

No comments: