Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Irish Spirt Run 2018...

You've seen the blogs.
You know the drill.
5th Year.
5K, 5 Bars, 5 Beers (or wine for me).
A group of "runners" and a group of walkers.
Mr. Robert Tully is the mastermind behind the whole damn thing.
Pics from me and others from the run.

Take a look!!

1st Bar - Check in and Pre-Drinks.  Thanks Scott at Fullerton Brewing Company!

Sibs!

About to start (I'm somewhere in the back not paying attention)


Pre-Race Mimosas!

The mastermind himself does the 1st toast
Bar #2 Joe's Bar -  Who always has Dropkick Murphy's playing when we come in! Thanks Joe!!!!


Terri said look "Pixie-ish".  Um....

Taylor and I bringing up the tail end as we roll into Joes



Green Beer!!



3rd Bar - right next door - but us runners ran all the damn way around!  Thanks Bob!!!  (I mean I guess we are supposed to be doing a 5K....) Roscoe's.  Our little gal in the back patio was AWESOME!

SO - they only had beer. I asked for water - SHE GAVE ME WINE!  THE BARTENDER WAS FUCKING JESUS!

One of my favorite couples

The Bennett Clan

CAN YOU EVEN DEAL?!
Bar #4 is my favorite - Hopscotch.  They have the best wine!  This is also the bar those of us running are questioning why we chose to be in the "runners" group and not the walkers.

Here we come bitches!

So sweaty....

Might be my favorite picture
Pit Stop - "Bob's Bar" which is Bob's garage where Heather and Barney were waiting for us with Cornbeef sliders, cupcakes, Jameson shots, Jello shots and more.  This is also the only time I was in the lead.  As I trot up next to Bob whose leading the "Runners" he says "McCoy!  You're in the lead!"  I say - "I know the next stop has fucking cupcakes!!!!!".  Do you know who I am?

YES!

Jameson Shots

But what I really came here for....

Taylor is unsure about the "Suck & Blows"

Gearing up for the last leg

The mastermind

Pete & Darri knew how to Suck & Blow!

David always wins with costumes!

T-Mow!

Still eating

Da ladies

Mah Girl!
Then the last stop - Branagans Irish Pub.
They're awesome!  Since this was our 5th year they had a damn raffle!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Last stop is where we lunch, drink more and PAH-TAY!


Shane won a damn BBQ!!!!!

T-Mow's Toast

I won a T-Shirt

1st year I ACTUALLY BEAT MY BROTHER!

Da Boys

Finishers

Irish Friends for Life!

Another fantastically fun year!!!!
Thank you Bob!!!!!

1 comment:

Sean Patrick Donnelly said...

Looks like fantastic fun! Thanks for sharing all the pics. ��

Your Irish buddy approves! ☘️