Monday, October 9, 2017

Halloween Season has arrived...

Yes.  Season.  Those who know me know how much I love Halloween and this brings Halloween Season!

Caboose is sort of decorated!  I would have done more, but there's a lot of shit going on in the world and in my life right now that this was about the extent I could muster.  Quite pleased though.




It's like I decorated for her

The other thing I love to do this time of year, is hit a Pumpkin Patch.  An actual Pumpkin Patch.  I just can't bring myself to get my pumpkin at a Grocery Store.  The closest and I think coolest is the Irvine Park Pumpkin Patch.  It can get pricy if you want to do all the stuff they sell, but if you want to just go take some pictures and get yourself a pumpkin it's totally rad!  I love doing this!  This year mom, Libby and Hailey came along!

Taking a stroll since we got there early



Besties for Life



Mom had the hots for the FrankenScarecrow

Cat? Tribble? Gremlin?

I love this kid


Our pumpkins!

When did she get so big?!




Great morning Pumpkin Patching!





I can't wait to carve my Pumpkin and make my favorite Pumpkin Seed Snacks!!!!


No comments: