Monday, July 31, 2017

Midsummer Scream 2017...

The past few years I've attended ScareLA with my good friend and horror buddy Taylor.

Last year he attended Midsummer Scream and said it was much better!  It was also closer in Long Beach rather than LA.  So - we got weekend Front of Line tickets and had a great time this past weekend.  Mom joined us on Sunday.

My takeaways:
  • Actually didn't really need "Front of Line".  It didn't seem to matter for anything.
  • Totally better than ScareLA
  • Much more Haunt Previews.  I didn't even get to all of them!
  • As fun as I have at these conventions I can probably just do one day
  • Way more fun photo ops which was rad
  • Always fantastic people watching
  • I totally plan to go next year!

Day 1:

We hit Auld Dubliner for Mimosas before the Convention!

Taylor and Megan

I'm a fucking treasure

Expelliarmus!

Seriously loved the Cat Mascot this year!
Monster at the Knotts Haunt Panel

Taylor is too tall for this coffin

I'm super happy apparently when I chop up babies
Heeerrreeee'sss Jami!

Channeling Jack Nicholson

Taylor looking way too happy

Knotts!

Hey!  You're on my shirt!
 Day 2:
Addams Family Portrait


We played a game where you shoot zombies

Mom kicked ass and won this

Taylor and I did not and won these....
Crawling out of a grave

I'm apparently looking confused

Mom wasn't quite getting the wand thing
 
I love my mother


Chillin in my new bloody kitty ears!

Look at my precious alien baby

My favorite part of this picture...we did this because my brother hates creepy dolls and babies and mom says "Let's do this picture and send it to Shane!!!". Yup.  My mom is f-ed up.  And I love it.







Can't wait for Halloween Season!!!

No comments: