Saturday, March 19, 2016

Descanso Gardens...

I have been wanting to check out Descanso Gardens for a long time and finally got over there!  I def want to go back when they do the pumpkin thing!  Anywhoo - Below are the photos I took!  Amber and I got together for a photo play date.  I'm still as always figuring out my camera and sadly alot of these shots didn't come out as vibrant as the colors were but maybe a camera can never capture that.  I mean the colors were stunning!  It's such a beautiful place!!  SO - enjoy!  (No filter no cropping.  Just photos)

Might be my favorite picture!
So many colors!
The Wisteria was sooooo fragrant!


Loved these flower fences


You can't tell in this pitcher but the whites were so damn white!!!!


Pose!

I dug how this came out

The lilac was even more fragrant than the Wisteria! 


Like straight out of a lotion bottle!



Hi lil schrooms!


I was trying to catch the dew.  It looked like diamonds!

Cherry Blossoms Everywhere!
I was waiting for something to come bursting out of here


Cool carvings on the cement with a little shadow ply


We have these at work!
Succulent Wall

I want to walk this every day





Caught this woman totally enjoying the peace and beauty





Love droopy trees









I could not get over these colorful gardens!



So Eastery!

!



Johnny Jump Ups!  My favorite!



He saw me taking pictures and came over to pose

Apparently you can ride a little train through the gardens

Fun light play


No comments: