Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Funny Come Back...

I just had to share.

I work with some pretty interesting folks.

We have a patio out in back of our building that a few of us lunch at quite often.  So I can understand when someone got annoyed and posted this sign:






Now, I am lucky enough that this hasn't been an issue for me but I can see how it would be and could ruin a perfectly yummy lunch.

We do have an employee here who often brings his adorable pooch to work.  I've been out on the patio when he has had to "do his business" and he's always taken very far away from said patio to do so.  Plus his frequent walks, etc. I never even thought of this as a problem.

Well, someone thought it was.

What I appreciate here, is instead of getting upset/angry, the response was quite hilarious:






Well played kids.  Well played.

No comments: