Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Some pretty walks...

Libby and I go to Peters Canyon often and do about an hour-hour in a half hike.  It's so pretty and so close.  We veered off last weekend and found a new path and ended up doing about a two and a half hour hike!

I was playing with a photo app on my phone:






I love cactus flowers!





There were a bunch of quails running around too which was awesome because I never see quails!  But they were too quick to snap a photo.  Here's Lib and I with the little lake in the background!






My friend Noel is trying to get out and exercise more and walking is where he's starting.  He lives down in Costa Mesa so I joined him for a Back Bay walk yesterday.   It was so pretty!!  I played with the same phone app again, but I'm not quite getting it! Ha!


So pretty!


Ginormous tumbleweed!


And of course what's a walk in Back Bay without running into a snake.  I of course almost stepped on him hadn't it been for Noel yelling at me.  He then proceeded to cross the path.  I stayed for a photo but also to not let him get run over by a bike.  A runner almost ran over him but did this awesome oops jump over and had the most adorable embarrassed smile.  I almost chased him!  A few other walks stopped and papparrazi'd the snake.  He made it across safely.  I'm not sure what kind he was but he was sure pretty!  I did keep my distance though!





Just wanted to post some beauty here!

No comments: