Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Weekend...




Had a lovely Easter Weekend and of course wanted to post the memories here!

Friday night I was invited over to Julie’s new place to celebrate her birthday.  Since her birthday fell on Easter Weekend she opted to make Peep-Tinis!  So adorable!  I of course passed – a bit on the sweet side for me.  Great night especially because I got to catch up with Mike/Keri who I haven’t seen in ages. 
Here is the birthday girl and her daughter who I swear is a mini version of Julie.


 
Saturday night was the Bistro 400 gathering put on by Jay.  He lives in Austin, TX but visits us still and threw a gathering for the OC peeps to all get together in one spot and visit.  It was an awesome night of friends and drinks and food.  I absolutely adore Jay and it was so great to catch up with everyone else as well.  In true Jay fashion he made us all goodie bags to take home.  I of course promptly ate the adorable cake pop that looked like an ice cream cone but below is the rest.


Easter Sunday was just perfect.  Mom out did herself as per usual and hid 402 eggs.  We had a larger turn out than she anticipated which made the hunt that much more competitive.  I actually thought I had one the prize for least amount of eggs but Amber found 3 less eggs than I.  Ha!  Oh well.  The Rennie’s brought an amazingly tasty ham, one of the Crook boys brought “green eggs and ham” (avocado and ham mixed in), Julie brought Pink Lemonade cupcakes, Noel brought Pilipino Desserts, you will see my contribution below, and there was shrimp, salads, dips and so many yummies!!  We ate and visited and laughed and the weather was just beautiful.  Below are the photos that are mostly taken by Noel.  

My contribution!  A Dreamsicle Cream Cheese Ball



Pre-Hunt!

The spread

The only other picture I took and I just love it!



Photos by Noel!

















Hope you all had as lovely of a weekend as I did!

No comments: