Friday, January 31, 2014

Daydreaming...



Sometimes I day dream as I’m sure we all do. 
Lately I’ve been day dreaming about a relationship.  Yes I’m ready.  I would like something serious.  I really would. 
Family?  Maybe.  I don’t know.  Let’s start with a steady boyfriend. 
My dad and I were chatting at lunch about it a bit today.  I told him I’m so tired of hearing people tell me “Jami I just don’t understand why you can’t find somebody!  You’re such an amazing person and would make a great catch!”
Yes thank you.  I’m so flattered that people keep telling me that.  But I don’t know the damn answer either.  I think I’m pretty rad.  And pretty hilarious to boot!  Sure, I may have forgotten how to do anything in the bedroom because it’s been so long.  Did I just type that out loud?  Of course I did.  I’m blunt like that and hope my readers find my blogs amusing.  See!  Hilarious right?
I have a job I’m happy at.  I live in my own little pad.  I have a kick ass family.  Tremendous friends.  I’m creative, loving, compassionate, funny, and a bit badass.  I’m a huge klutz and have the mouth of a sailor.  I’m pretty independent but I’m willing to compromise.  On some things.  No I’m not much of a cook but I’ve figured out a few things!  I’m super active.  I like to do stuff outdoors.  I love to drink wine and eat.  Oh I love to eat.  I will never whine to a man about being fat or going on a diet.  Let’s eat!  I live to eat not eat to live.  I don’t do drugs or smoke anymore.  Little silly things bring me joy.  I meditate.  I seem to inspire others and people like to be around me.  So yes – I’m a goddamn catch!

Well, for now I daydream.  So I thought I’d share the latest.

I’d like something like this.  Notice the tattooed hottie cuddling with a cat?  Oh yes my friends.  Man + Cat.  Dream.



Oh and have you seen this one of Norman Reedus?  The man fights zombies AND loves cats AND is against animal cruelty.  Yes please.



And can my future love play this song randomly for me?  Or even propose to me this way?


Then I can try to remember what to do in the bedroom and we’ll play the whole damn album from these guys because let’s face it – their music is fucking sexy!



If a dude has an RV that would rock.  But a nice one.  My back doesn’t like hardcore camping anymore. Not gonna lie.  And/Or some sort of vehicle that can drive in the snow because I’ve only seen the snow fall out of the sky once in my life and I really want to see it again!  Plus what’s more romantic than kissing under falling snow right??



I hope he’s active and doesn't mind getting dirty.  Because this is the kind of girl you will be getting mixed up with:





I’m going to Napa in July.  Can I meet the guy before then so he can come with me?  We could drink wine and be all romantical!  Because – um – wine.

 

I'm also very easily amused.  So much random stupid shit makes me laugh until I cry.  Here are just a few:





 See - my actual daydream blog just put a smile on my face!  Hope it does you too!  Oh and the man.  Call me.

Le Sigh.
Daydreaming for today.






No comments: