Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yes. A complaint blog...

Ok we all know I'm all about grateful thankful happy life is good now Jami.
Well every once in awhile it seems the Universe has a fucked up sense of humor and dishes it out to yours truly.
I don't complain often, but I shall here with a slash of humor.
So:
FUCK THIS WEEK.

I rarely get to take vacation due to funds.  I have saved and budgeted the past few months to pay for my upcoming weekend to Palm Springs to celebrate a friends wedding.  I decided to make a weekend out of it.

Monday - It's now Fall, which means it's dry, which means we have Santa Ana Winds, which means fires start everywhere, which means Jami's sinuses take a shit.
Santa Ana Winds rolled in over the weekend.  They were at the very dirty race I did on Saturday.  They caught Silverado on fire.  Monday I could barely breath and had a constant stream of tears running out of my right eye.

Tuesday - I woke up with a fever blister on my lip.  When my sinuses go on the rampage sometimes I get these horrible little fuckers that make me feel like a diseased whore.  I'm not vain very often but these things suck.  They are so ugly and I feel like everyone in the world is staring at it when they talk to me.

Oh PS - I'm on an antibiotic right now for some fungus (that's right fungus) in my nose.  This means I shouldn't drink alcohol.  Now I'm on two antibiotics because of the monster on my lip/sinus rage so I really can't drink alcohol.  I REALLY NEED ALCOHOL.

Tuesday evening - I bowl like shit.

Wednesday - (And might I mention TODAY IS ONLY WEDNESDAY) I go to leave for work and my truck doesn't turn over.  AAA comes to tow my truck.  The man is adorable.  I'm a diseased whore with coffee breath.  The dealership calls me later and tells me it's going to cost $1200 to fix my truck.  The fuel pump, fuel line, fuel filter, fuel fucking everything is broken.  Oh and PS for another $700 you need new spark plugs but you don't have to get those right now.  Swell.  I hang up.  I cry.  I sit back down at my desk and "Damn Right I Got the Blues" by Buddy Guy comes on my iPod.  Really universe?  Bite me.

Also Wednesday - It says it might rain.  It's SoCal October, it's not going to rain.  It fucking pours.  I'm in open toe shoes a thin top and my umbrella is my truck which is being raped at the dealership right now.

I've been texting back and forth with my friend T who is accompanying me to Palm Springs (maybe in her car now) and both of us have had a helluva week.  We keep saying "This weekend will be great!"  Oh - btw - Aunt Flo is joining us.  Both.  Really!?

I'm also really upset for my brother who is under his own black cloud and to top off his already craptastic month (He's had a longer run of BS) his truck took a shit on his way to the annual fishing trip he and my dad take with a bunch of dudes.  This kept them stranded for two days and didn't cost as much as mine but enough that he doesn't have.

SO. 
This week.
Fuck you.

My vent is over.
Peace Love and Joy.

No comments: