Thursday, January 19, 2012

Later in January...

I'm sick.
AGAIN.
Sadly my blogging has been suffering, but I've caught up. Yes they are not the best and they are quite short but I'm trying to stay on top of it. I don’t want to get too far behind. My activities are suffering too of course.
I'm a little annoyed I'm sick again, because I swear to CHRIST that I'm doing everything I'm supposed to be doing to not get sick. I take vitamins. I eat decently. I exercise. I sleep (no really I do now). I don’t smoke anymore. WTF!?
Oh and also - if one more person says "You're always sick!" I may punch them in the throat. You think I don’t know that!!!??? You think I don’t try everyfuckingthing to not be sick, yet here I am??!!!!
Ok I'm done.
So, I'm still seeing this new therapist. She wants me to write a Therapy Journal. Good Lord. Between this blog, my other blog and that - Oi. But I will.
I had my 1st Indoor Rock Climbing class earlier this week (that probably knocked my cold in to full gear). It was so fun! I was quite good at it too! My sis in law couldn’t get to the top, but I did every time! I was so excited and proud I could do that. I'm a moron at the knotting, but the sis is good at that so we balance each other out I suppose. We now have 2 months unlimited membership there so I'm going to try to go on the weekends.
I'm enjoying my Sat morning Zumba class. It's alot of fun and a really great work out. I'm still not too hot with the steps, but we all know my dancing skills are a bit off.
Unfortunately I have had to miss so much Boxing Burn I shouldn’t have signed up for this session, but too late now. I was to go back last nite, but I was too sick. I'll be back next week but I think there's only 2 weeks after that then the next session starts. Hopefully I'll be able to make more classes then.
I went to the Photography Class I was talking about earlier. It was interesting to learn a few new tricks, then next Sat the 28th we have a field day with the teacher so that should be fun. I'm really looking forward to really using my camera.
Bowling starts up in a couple of weeks. I have a co-worker who pulled a team together, so that will be loads of fun to have another team I know!
I'm supposed to go on a "date" with one of my Cupid people this Sat night, but I'm debating on canceling. I'm really considering shutting down my profile entirely. I really really don’t like the whole online dating thing. Besides, I don’t have a whole lot of free time right now anyway. But I don’t know. A little part of me wants to go to just knock that 1st one out of the way. I don’t know. We'll see.
I went to the Huntington last weekend for the Chinese New Year Celebration. It was awesome. Took some fantastic photos - I posted a couple of my faves below.
I'm certainly off to a busy start in 2012 which is great! I really want to be able to keep on top of things. All things.
Well, off to bed early to try to kick this damn cold!





No comments: