Monday, March 22, 2010

WBOD...March 22nd...

So I'm totally laggin on this, but now I'm grabbing ones that grab me - so this isnt nessasarily March 22nd, but its one of last weeks:
"If I had my way..."

If I had my way I would have the ability to make whatever I want happen - happen.
I would bring a wonderful man into my mother's life. A man who would love her, see her for the beautiful person she is inside and out, who would treat her with respect and be fun and love her. I would pay off all my brother's debt and buy the house that he lives in with his wife that they love so much. I would get my dad unlimited golf trips. I would go back 20 years in my grandparents lives and freeze them there - taking away all thier pain, thier confusion the horrible process of old age. I would fly my grandad out here with his pup and set him up good. I would send my other brother on a world trip so he could see it all. I would give my friends any wish they wanted. I would plan a trip on a private jet and fly me and my friends all over the damn place and of course not have motion sickness. All the struggling storefront theaters would have a kick ass home (Monkey Wrench would of course probably have the coolest...) I would open people's minds. It would be so fucking cool to meet people and if they are a good person give them something awesome and if they are an asshole...oooo karma bitches! Leave ridiculously fat tips to waiters or waitresses that are fantastic. Get all my friends who have kids - an insance scholarship so the kids could have outstanding education. There would be no war, no hatred, no bullshit. And for myself - a little shack on the beach with my kitteh's. I'd probably own a winery that made the best wine in the world. Ahhhh the fantasy life....it'd be fucking cool....

No comments: