Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Geeking out...


Yup.


I'm a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer Series. I've watched the entire thing probably about 4 times, and now being moved home and unemployed I find myself on my more downer days losing myself in the fantasty that is Buffy. I'm watching all the commentary this time around and the special features and everything. I'm almost done with Season 3. (For the 5th time). I cant help it. I'm admitting it here because I can. This is my little outlet. Yes I'm a huge geek. The show is so well written. It has everything I love. Horror - including fantastic monsters. Humor - Joss is one of the best writers out there. Love - rewatching the Buffy/Angel relationship has brought me to tears, many times. Writing - its wonderful how Joss ties in horror with the every day life, the stories are fantastic and only get better each season. I'm looking foward to Season 4 which has my favorite episode ever - Hush. The actors are delightful and all play thier parts so well. Plus I also love to see hot chicks kickin ass. Yes. This is my geek moment. I will happily admit that I fucking love this series. It makes me laugh and cry and appreciate its brilliance. This blog is also possibly a warning...I may blog further on this series...I do have alot of time on my hands lately....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you volunteer for your community. It would give you something to do, and helping others less fortunate would make you see how fortunate you really are.

"Greg Adkins" said...

But ooh, have you read the "Buffy" Season 8 comic books yet? They are quite awesome...

(Or yeah, fine, volunteer. But *after* you've gotten your "Buffy" on.)

Jekkia said...

I have the comic books...They are amazing!!!
Having my restricted licence had led me to watch season 2 and 6. Buffy Forever!!!